Also know as "Holy Wood" Palo Santo is a scared wood that comes from the magical Palo Santo tree , native to the coast of south America. Palo Santo is mostly used for spiritual purification and energy (house) cleansing. It is a wonderful tool to use before and during meditation. One of the most fragrant woods in the world, its aroma is amazing- very fresh with hints of mint and citrus. Once the wood sticks are burned, the smoke is believed to clear negative energy and restore peace and tranquilty, calm the emotions and bestow protection, infusing blessings and bring love and good fortune. we love to use it to cleanse our crystals too! Warning: Never leave a lit Palo Santo stick alone whilst burning. Insure you use in a well ventilated area. Please do not burn any type of incense, sage or herb if pregnant or have breathing problems.
NOTE: Due to the natural nature of this product, size, shape and colour will vary slighty.
Palo Santo Wood Stick
1. Light the Palo Santo stick.
2. Allow the stick to burn for about 30 seconds. then gently blow out the flame.
3. Ask the spirit of the Palo Santo to infuse the space with blessings.
4. To bless yourself, your space or crystals, simply allow the smoke and rich aroma fill the room.
4. When you have finished, place your Palo Santo stick in a fire proof container, the glow at the end of the stick will eventually go out.
This Palo Santo stick can be relit and used many times.